2020 hasn’t been a great year and there’s isn’t one who wouldn’t agree. It’s been a difficult year, one where thousands lost their lives across the globe to a novel virus — the coronavirus — that still threatens humanity with its existence.
The year gone by has left an indelible mark on each of our lives, impacted us in ways we could not even think of. From wrecking our health and sanity to forcing us to adopt ways and means of living and working that weren’t a piece of cake to adapt to. However, now that we can safely say that 2020 has passed and hope that the worst has passed with it, celebrations for New Year, are in order.
And while we can only reflect on the things that 2020 taught us, to cherish each moment of life, to not take it for granted, to spend time with loved one, to expect the unexpected, to overcome and keep going despite being faced with extra-ordinary odds, all we can hope from 2021 is to be kinder to humanity in more ways than one.
And as we continue to hold the torch of hope and a brighter, better tomorrow aloft, we must think of ways to build our lives and the lives of our near and dear ones, of those less privileged in an era post-pandemic. And while we are at it, establishing our own resolutions for the coming year, we must remember all those who care for us and send them a little something in their inbox to let them know that they are remembered as we embark on a new year, hoping to start afresh.
Here are a few wishes, messages and quotes that you can send you loved ones, raising a toast to a year full of joy, laughter, and unforgettable memories, this New Year. Take a look:
– Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
– On this New Year, I wish that you have a superb January, a dazzling February, a Peaceful March, an anxiety-free April, a sensational May, and joy that keeps going from June to November, and then round off with an upbeat December.
– This year may we continue to share the genuine friendship that adds happiness and warmth to even the most mundane days.
– As we step into another year I’d like to thank you for lifting me up every time when I am down and encouraging me to move forward. Have a beautiful year!
– I wish you to look forward to the upcoming year with confidence and courage, giving wings to your dreams! Live your life to the fullest extent, Happy New Year!
– May this new year bring you much joy and fun. May you find peace, love, and success. Sending my heartiest new year wish for you!
– May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements, and many new inspirations to your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness.
– Best friendships are the ones that don’t fade away no matter what. They grow old and make life worth living when things go wrong. Thanks, mate for everything. Have a blessed new year!
– Wave goodbye to the old and embrace the new full of hope, dream, and ambition. Wishing you a happy new year full of happiness!
– Forget the shortcomings of the previous year and embrace this fresh start with utmost zeal. Happy new year!
– Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a Happy New Year. May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always.
– May all failures, sorrow, and troubles stay behind in the passing year. And may they leave a lot of room in your life for laughter and happiness. Happy New Year, my love!
– Although we may have our ups and downs, I know we will always support each other. Here’s to another year and our wonderful family!